Tuesday, July 29

Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From


It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday again, yay! TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's theme is: ten authors I own the most books from. I'm so excited about this list because this lets me browse through both my physical and digital libraries. 

When I had the problem of having the same amount of books from two authors, I listed the one I love more ahead of the other. 





10. Jessica Sorensen 


Books I have from her: The Secret Series (4 books + a short story), The Coincidence Series (4 books)

9 in total











9. Simone Elkeles


Books I have from her: Perfect Chemistry Trilogy (3 books), Leaving Paradise Series (2 books), How to Ruin Trilogy (3 books), Wild Cards Series (1 book)

{As far as I know, she's the only author who I've read all books from}

9 books in total 








8. Gena Showalter 


Books I have from her: Lord of the Underworld Series (5 books), White Rabbit Chronicles (2 books), Tales of an Extraordinary Girl (2 books), Otherworld Assassin (1 book)

10 in total











7. Jeaniene Frost 


Books I have from her: Night Huntress Universe {Night Huntress Series (7 books), Night Huntress World Series (2 books), Night Prince Trilogy (2 books)}

11 in total




6. Richelle Mead


Books I have from her: Vampire Academy Series (6 books), Bloodlines Series (4 books), Georgina Kincaid Series (1 book), Dark Swan Series (1 book)

12 books in total










5. Charlaine Harris 

Books I have from her: Sookie Stackhouse Series (13 books)

13 books in total












4. Rachel Caine

Books I have from her: The Morganville Vampire Series (15 books)

15 in total












3. Nalini Singh 


Books I have from her: Guild Hunter Series (6 books) and Psy-Changeling Series (12 books + a novella) 

19 in total












2. Abbi Glines 


Books I have from her: Rosemary Beach Series (7 books), Sea Breeze (8 books), Existence Trilogy (3 books), The Vincent Boys Series (2 books)

20 in total











1. Meg Cabot


Because of the mass amount of books I have from her I'm going to say a few stuff about why I like her works so much. 

I liked to read since I had learnt it but my reading obsession started when I read the Princess Diaries. I loved this series, I remember how I stayed up all night just so I can finish one book (and start another) and how angry my mum got after she realized that I didn't sleep at all oops. 

I have many-many books from her some I still love, some I grew out off but I would never give them away because they were my first favorite books, Michael and Mia were my first ship, even if I did not know this phrase back then. And not just the Princess Diaries but all her works made me love books so much, like her Mediator Series or the novels from 1-800-Where-R-You Series, I came to adore books while reading her writing and this is why I still love all, okay most of her novels.  

Books I have from her: The Princess Diaries (10 books+3 novellas); The Mediator Series (6 books); The Abandon Trilogy (2); Heather Wells (3 books) ; Insatiable (2 books) - but I did not like it; Airhead Trilogy (3);  1-800-Where-R-You Series (5); All American Girl Series (2)
Standalones: Avalon High, Teen Idle, Jinx, Ransom My Heart 

40 books in total, oh my god I never thought that I have so many books from her but I recounted it twice so there's no mistake. I think me ha having so much books from her can be thanks to the fact that these books costed less than the books nowadays, at least here in Hungary plus I was at that age when I still got presents from or my relatives to all the events you can imagine. 

Well, guys that was my list but like always I'm the most curious about yours, so link in your TTT in the comments and let me see who do you have the most books from.
Do not feel missed out if you don't have a blog, leave me a comment and tell me about your books. Let's see if we have some common authors on our shelves!

Thanks for stopping by! :)



10 comments:

  1. Brilliant list. I can't believe I've never read anything by Meg Cabot! I should change that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's great, well mostly but I think you need to be in a certain mood to enjoy her books. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, you sure are a Meg Cabot fan!! GOOD FOR YOU. I can't say I've actually read any of her books (watched The Princess Diaries, though I know movies are never quite like the books, are they?! ;) and I haven't read any Richelle Mead either. I think I need to remedy that ASAP. Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her writing, I think the first movie is a mix of the first few books from the series, with much less characters of course but the second movie has nothing to do with any of the books. Richelle Mead is awesome, while I wouldn't reread The Princess Diaries, I will reread Vampire Academy and Bloodlines any day. :)

      Delete
  3. +JMJ+

    WOW! Meg Cabot is prolific, isn't she? I confess, though, that I haven't read anything by her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is but these days I don't think she writes that many book. You should check out some books by her, she writes in different genres, mostly chick-lit but I really like her paranormal trilogy, Abandon too. :)

      Delete
  4. Does the Sookie series get better after the first one? I got them as a gift but I really wasnt into it...
    Thanks for sharing :)
    http://wp.me/p3ftwe-uH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... I remember I liked the series pretty much and at that time it was enough for me, I read that series when I still haven't read that many books thus it didn't really have a competition. So, my answer is that I thought the books got better and better until the point where wasn't much to write about but the author still continued the series. Those books are nothing compared to the books I love these days but they aren't completely bad either. I think you should start it and see if you like it or not, it couldn't do any damage, right? :)

      Delete
  5. You've got quite the collection! Unfortunately, I haven't even heard of many of these authors. It's so crazy how different everybody's lists are! New follower via Twitter! :) My TTT: http://escapingrealitybookreviews.wordpress.com/2014/07/29/ten-authors-i-own-the-most-books-from/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I checked out many lists and the books were totally different on them. I never thought that we all have the same books but I thought I'll have some commons with many people.

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)