Wednesday, July 30

Countdown Survey




I’ve recently found this survey and after realizing that even if I had wanted to I haven't done any surveys, yet I chose to start it ASAP. Basically Christy at Christy's Book Addiction started this survey by counting down from ten to one. There's a topic to each number, our task is to name as many things in each topic as the number of that topic. Easy and fun, right? 

Don't forget to link in your survey at Christy's blog if you choose to do it this. 

PS: I'd love to see your surveys too so you can link it up in the comments if want to. :)



10...

Books already released on your wishlist

1. Wither by Lauren Destefano 
2. Awaken by Meg Cabot
3. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
4. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
5. The Fifth Wave by Rick Jansey
6. Unlovable by Gammon Sharry
7. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
8. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
9. Vain by Fisher Amelie 
10. The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu 

9...

Favorite covers



8...

Not yet released books that you can't wait for

1. Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
2. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
3. The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost 
4. The Dead List by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
5. Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas
6. The Hit List by Nikki Urang 
7. Magnolia by Kristi Cook
8. Stay with Me by J-Lynn

7...

Auto-buy authors

1. Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. Jeaniene Frost 
3. Abbi Glines
4. Nalini Singh
5. Holly Black
6. Samantha Young
7. Kiera Cass

6...

Book Boyfriends

1. Adrian from Bloodlines
2. Maxon from The Selection 
3. Cam from Wait for You
4. Daemon from The Lux Series
5. Braden from On Dublin Street
6. Adam from If I Stay 

5...

Books you recommend the most

1. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian 
2. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
3. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
4. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead 
5. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas


4...

Books you thought you'd like but didn't 

1. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West 
2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin 
4. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen 

3...

Books that made you cry 

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma 
Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier (don't judge me) 

2...

Books you never plan on reading 

1. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo 
2. any new books in the Shadowhunter world 

1...

Favorite genre at the moment 

mystery thriller 



Well, thanks for checking out my countdown survey. I'd recommend you to do this because it was so much fun to browse through my Goodreads shelves and take a look at the books I've either loved, loathed or looking forward to.

Happy reading. :)

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Wither and I just got The Kiss of Deception in the mail, I've heard such amazing things about it already so I'm hoping it'll be good! Those covers are just gorgeous. I really like Cruel Beauty, The Jewel, Suspicion and Queen of Someday! Dangerous Boys, The Dead List and The Beautiful Ashes are on the top my my not yet released wishlist also. I've seen Ashes for Ashes on quite a few of these surveys, I'm definitely going to have to check out the first in the series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like Kiss of Deception, I read another book from this author and loved it. There are so many gorgeous covers out there, it was hard to choose just a few but I'm glad you like them. Dangerous Boys has to be good after the amazingness that Dangerous Girls was! You totally should check the Burn for Burn trilogy out, the first book was great but I had no idea about a lot of things, meanwhile in the second book everything started to made sense.

      Delete
  2. You have some AMAZING books on your wishlist! The Kiss of Deception, The Dream Thieves, Vain, The Truth About Alice. I loved all of them! The books you recommended are all ones that I've been wanting to read. The ones you didn't like are pretty surprising (loved Distance). And aw, no Shadow and Bone?

    -Holly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My problem is that I can't decide which one of these should I get first, they all seem soo good. I hope you'll enjoy the books I recommended, all of them are amazing, I couldn't choose one that I liked more than the others. :) I feel like everyone loved The Distance Between Us, Fangirl and Mara Dyer but me. I was so excited to read these books and I'm still sorry for not liking them more. I didn't give up on Kasie West, I'd like to read On the Fence and I can't wait for The Fill-in Boyfriend, both of these sound wonderful. I know that EVERYONE loves Shadow and Bone but it doesn't seem like my cup of tea, but I'm glad you liked it. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, I really liked The Truth About Alice. It's quite short but it packs a lot of punch! You should definitely read it when you get the chance. And oh my god, I totally forgot to include Dangerous Girls in my list of most recommended books because I definitely do recommend it a lot! Do you think it's too late to change it haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I'll like it too, I can't wait to read it. Oh, I forgot many things too, it's so hard to think back to all the amazing books I've read. :))

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)