Wednesday, June 25

Waiting on Wednesday #2: Abigail Haas - Dangerous Boys


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine. This week I'm going to obsess about Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas, let's get started!

Three teens venture into the abandoned Monroe estate one night; hours later, only two emerge from the burning wreckage. Chloe drags one Reznick brother to safety, unconscious and bleeding; the other is left to burn, dead in the fire. But which brother survives? And is his death a tragic accident? Desperate self-defense? Or murder?
Chloe is the only one with the answers. As the fire rages, and police and parents demand the truth, she struggles to piece together the story of how they got there-a story of jealousy, twisted passion, and the darkness that lurks behind even the most beautiful of faces…





Okay, so if you didn't know this already she's written one book so far, Dangerous Girls which was one of the most shocking books I've ever read, I loved every minute of reading it because it was really fast-paced and the characters were all well-described and I could go on and on. 




As I said the author's other book is still one of my favorites of all time and the blurb sounds really exciting. I think we all learned how amazingly Abigail Haas writes, she could mix the present and the past wonderfully, not once did I get confused while reading Dangerous Girls. 


Thank you guys, for checking out my Waiting on Wednesday Post, now tell me what book are you waiting for the most and why? 

5 comments:

  1. This looks really good! Thanks for sharing :) Here is my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this author before but I've got to go check her out now, this sounds great!
    I get why you're looking forward to reading this one.

    My WW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her first book, Dangerous Girls was really amazing, I hope this will be just as exciting if not better. :)

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for this, I got it off Netgalley, but I want to read Dangerous Girls first. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit afraid this wouldn't be as good as Dangerous Girls because that was this huge BOOM for me, anyway my fears don't lessen my need to have it as soon as I can. :)

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)