Tuesday, June 17

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR list


This week's Top Ten Tuesday post is about the top ten books on my summer TBR list. 
This meme is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish




10. E. Lockhart - The Boyfriend List 



9. Wendy Higgins - Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy)













8. Laini Taylor - Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1)














7. Lauren Kate - Rapture (Fallen #4)














6. Jill Hathaway - Slide (Slide #1) 














5. Abbi Glines - Bad for You (Sea Breeze #7)














4. Jennifer L. Armentrout - Onyx (Lux #2)














3. Meg Cabot - Size 12 and Ready to Rock (Heather Wells Mysteries #4)















2. Marissa Meyer - Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2)













1. Morgan Matson - Since You've Been Gone 














Link in the comments below YOUR Top Ten Tuesday Post of this week, I'm quite curious about everyone's lists but unfortunately I don't have time to check out all the blogs listed on The Broke and the Bookish weekly post. 

14 comments:

  1. Since You've Been Gone is AMAZING!

    Great list! Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm really looking forward to that book :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, Sweet Evil and DoS&B are perfect! AND SCARRRRLETTTT!!!! WOLF is absolutely to-die-for amazing and I hope you enjoy Scarlet's spunky persona just as much as I did :) Great list, Veronica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope Scarlet will be just as good (or even better) than Cinder was. :)

      Delete
  3. Scarlet, Sweet Evil, and Daughter of Smoke and Bone are MUST READS. Especially DoSB. It's seriously amazing. :)

    Holly @ Part of that World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been waiting to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone for a while now but never got around it, that will be my next read, that's for sure. :)

      Delete
  4. I really want to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone, the Lunar Chronicles and Since You've Been Gone! Great choices (: The rest are new to me.

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via bloglovin
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles and it was really good, I hope Scarlet will follow its steps. :)

      Delete
  5. Scarlet is really good, I hope you like it. And I've been wanting to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone too, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, too. I've already started Daughter of Smoke and Bone and so far it's been really good but a "bit" strange. Fortunately the strangeness of the book just makes it somehow better. :)

      Delete
  6. The Boyfriend List was a really cute book. I really want to read Since You've Been Gone as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so looking forward to Since You've Been Gone, it sounds like a perfect summer read. :)

      Delete
  7. Ooh great list! Scarlet, Onyx, and Sweet Evil are really good. Enjoy!

    Check my list out here

    Rachel @A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope I'll be able to read all of these because I'm a mood reader so maybe I'll find other books and read neither one of these. :)

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)