Sunday, June 8

Liebster Award



Hey, guys I’m making this post because this amazingly talented blogger, Michelle Benson, from The Life and Times of a Fictionista nominated me for Liebster Award. I'm so very thankful for this, Michelle, it's always a grand feeling to get good feedback. 



The Liebster Award is a way, mostly for new bloggers, to connect with each other and support one another by nominating blogs which have less than 300 followers. 


The rules are: 
1. List 11 things about yourself
2. Answer the 11 question asked by whoever nominated you
3. Nominate 9 bloggers with less than 300 followers 
4. Ask 11 new questions for your chosen nominees 
5. You cannot renominate the blog that nominated you

Now, let's get started. :) 

11 Facts about myself: 
1. I love going to the cinema, it's so much better than watching films at home, the sounds are incredibly good, the screen is large as hell and you can buy all kinds of snacks like popcorn or nachos. 
2. I can't bear a day without listening to some kind of music. 
3. I absolutely hate love triangles where the girl has no idea who to choose, this made me gave up on lots of series and books like Vampire Diaries or Shifters by Rachel Vincent. 
4. I comment everything while watching movies, like literally, even if the movie is perfect I can't shut up even in the cinema I talk all through the film. 
5. I love shopping, I may know what I exactly want but can't find it anywhere or I found a lot of clothes I want but can't choose between them. 
6. My two favorite ships are Maxerica (The Selection) and Sydrian (Bloodlines)
7. My favorite season is summer because there's no school (YAY) and I can do whatever I want.
8. I love books to movies adaptations even and I would watch it even if I hated the book but mostly they are bad so I have no idea why I keep watching them. 
9. I love to sing, like singing so loud that it will be louder than the music blasting from my hi-fi. Imagine the worst singing voice you've ever heard, multiply it twice, horrible, isn't it? Now, that's when I sing. 
10. I love to do the nails of my friends with all kinds of designs.
11. I always write out my favorite quotes from the books I've read into a booklet. 

11  Responses to the questions of Michelle: 
1. What is your favorite feel-good book? 
It's Just One Wish by Janette Rallison, it deals with a serious subject but it's funny and sweet and there are parts which will leave you all warm and fuzzy because they are so cute. 

2. What book has made you cry the hardest? 
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, when I thought it couldn't be any more touching that's when it hit me full in the heart. 

3. If you could live in any book universe which one would you pick? 
Hard question, all the universes of the books I enjoyed were amazing. Maybe I'm too old for this but who cares, I'd pick the universe of Harry Potter, after all these years these books are still one of my favorites. 

4. What book that you were really looking forward to really let you down? 
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. I recently read and reviewed it and it was horrible, even the ending wasn't good no matter how happy it was. 
(my review: 

5. If you had to be a Downworlder (vampire, werewolf, warlock, fairy) which one would you want to be? 
I think I'd stick to being a warlock and hope to hell that I'm not the type with a tail or green skin. I'd choose vampire if I wouldn't love the sun so much.

6. What's your all time favorite stand-alone? 
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma, it tore me apart every time I've read it, still I reread it again and again because the feelings in it are so deep.

7. If you could meet one author who would you pick? 
Meg Cabot, I love her writing style, even when she writes about everyday topics she gives a meaning to the story. 

8. Which book character do you want to be best friends with? 
Sydney Sage from Bloodlines, she's the type of person who wants to help and save everyone and would do absolutely anything for the people who she loves. 

9. If you had one opportunity to slap one book character, who would you slap? 
Cassie from The Perfect Game because damn it girl, if a guy cheats on you once in the beginning of your relationship because he was drunk AND he won't even admit it until he knows that he got the girl pregnant, and hey he is not calling because he wants your forgiveness but because he's going to marry that skank, YOU HAVE TO FUCKING LEAVE HIM NOT LISTEN TO HIS EXCUSES OR TRY TO HELP HIM!

10. What's your favorite book to movie adaptation? 
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, this was much better than the first one and I hope that the next to will be just as good. 

11. What book has had the most life-changing impact on your life? 
Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper, it wasn't a book I'd read in any day but something in the blurb caught my attention and now here I am saying how life changing it was. If most people see a person with some kind of disability they turn their heads away or look down because we think that if they have something so serious their brains must be damaged too, this book showed me how this isn't always true.
My questions for the nominees: 
1. Who is your favorite fictional couple? 
2. What kind of super-power would you choose? 
3. Who is/are the person/people whose opinion about your reviews matters to you?
4. When and why did you start blogging? 
5. Do you have a favorite blogger or booktuber? 
6. Do you prefer series or stand-alones? 
7. Which book(s) did you hated the most and why? 
8. What is the worst thing that can ruin a book for you? 
9. What book's cover do you love the most? 
10. Have you ever read a book which was a copy of another one? What was it? 
11. Which do you like the most, tv series, movies or books? Why? 

My 9 Nominees: 
(in alphabetic order)

 A Perfection Called Books by Rachel 
All Who Wanders by Wendi M. Lee (also an author)
Annoushka Reads by Annoushka 
 Bookality by Rebecca Kersen 
Bookshelf Reflection by Karolina
Nala's Book Corner by Amber Riley 
Part of That World by Holly U.
Reading is My Breathing by Lucia 
The Runaway Reader by Annie

All the nominees have wonderful blogs, I'm so happy I found you all and I hope you will participate in the Liebster Award. If I added you and you have more than 300 followers it's my bad but you can still participate. 

Please, if you will make this post link back to me and leave a comment here because I'm really looking forward to your answers. 

Making this post was a lot of fun and I'm glad I could participate in the Liebster Award thanks to you, Michelle

13 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon this blog through Bloggers Commenting Back, and it was fun to read this post and get to know more about you right off the bat! I laughed at your description of your singling voice - I enjoy singing as well, but I'm a much softer singer and my choir director is always yelling at me to sing louder. :) Commenting on movies is half the fun of watching them! I'll hold back in movie theaters, but if you're watching a DVD with me, I will pause it and ramble. And let's just take a moment to think about what you said about The Fault in Our Stars. I saw the movie of Friday and my feels are still too much. *cries*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw The Fault in Our Stars movie yesterday but I liked the book much better, movies have less affection an me than books, so I didn't cry on the film but both of my friends did and now I feel so heartless. :(

      Delete
  2. I totally loved this! Your responses were all funny and witty. I agreed with many of the things you said haha. You were very worthy of a nomination and I'm glad you did it :) Plus you got me really pumped up to read Bloodlines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for nominating me, you totally should read Bloodlines I don't like the whole vampire subject anymore but while reading this series I don't even think about it, partly because the vampires are different from other books but mostly because there are more plot-lines and the characters are really amazing. :)

      Delete
  3. I always love reading these posts because you get to know a blogger so much better! I definitely could not go a day without listening to music either. I almost always have headphones stuck in my ear! Thanks again for nominating me! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, your blog is absolutely stunning :)

      Delete
  4. It appears that we could never see a movie together. I’d give you the evil eye, because I can’t stand talking during movies. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can see how it would be a disaster, me saying random stuff about the movie and you constantly ordering me to shut up! :)

      Delete
  5. Hahahaha, Veronica! Could it be that you nominated me by mistake? Seeing as my name is Karolina not Rachel and all ;)
    I might just do the Liebster Blog Award once more, but it will have to wait a month as uni is crazy right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I'm soo sorry, I'm so embarrassed, I don't know why did I write Rachel, God I'm such a mess, sorry again. I do want to nominate you, I'm just a bit clumsy, I'm going to correct your name right now.
      I'm glad you'd like to do it again, do it anytime just leave a comment so I can check out your answers and facts and all. :)
      Sorry again. :(

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. No problem, I liked your answers very much :)

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)