Wednesday, June 11

2014 Summer Reading Challenge


Hey guys, I decided to participate in my very first reading challenge, hosted by Bookwyrming Thoughts (which is actually a really great blog, so go check it out!). The main rule is that you have to read at least 5 books which came out before June 1. 



Time period: June 1 - September 1
Meanwhile I started this June 11st but I'm going to count all the books I've read since June 1. 

I decided I would add my own TBR pile because this is more fun this way, at least for me, so I took a look at my to-read list on Goodreads and saw more than 600 books, problem is I didn't remember quarter of them but I try hard to cope with this list and decide which books should go and which should stay. 

I added 32 books but if I will read any other besides these, they will be counted to my challenge, too so if I won't read all of these down there but still read 32 random books I'll still count this challenge successfully finished.  

And I will link in my reviews to the books, so you can check them out later, I will reblog this post on the 1st of September, so everyone, considering me can see what books did I read in the summer. AND I will add all my reviews to this post then so it'll be a complete recap of my summer reads. Sounds exciting, right? :) 


- Marni Bates - Invisible (Smith High #2)
- Romily Bernard - Find Me (Find Me #1) 
- Meg Cabot - Awaken (Abandon Trilogy #3)
- Meg Cabot - Size 12 and Ready to Rock (Heather Wells Mysteries #4)
- Liz Czukas - Ask Again Later 
Sarah Dalton - Mary Hades 
- Nyrae Dawn and Jolene Perry - Dizzy
Nyrae Dawn - Four Summers 
- Sarah Dessen - Along for the Ride 
- Lauren DeStefano - Wither (Wither Trilogy #1)
- Huntley Fitzpatrick - My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door #1)
- Melody Grace - Unbroken (Beachwood Bay #1)
- Julie Halpern - The F-It List  
- Emma Haughton - Now You See Me  
- Wendy Higgins - Sweet Evil (The Sweet Evil Trilogy #1)
- Melissa Kanton - Maybe One Day  
- Lauren Kate - Rapture (Fallen #4)
- Amanda Maciel - Tease 
- Morgan Matson - Since You've Been Gone 
- Richelle Mead - The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4)
Marissa Meyer - Scarlet and Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #2&3) 
- Leah Raeder - Unteachable 
- Rainbow Rowell - Eleanor & Park 
- Rick Riordan - The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus) 
- Gena Showalter - Through the Zombie Glass (Alice in Zombieland #2)
- Jennifer E. Smith - The Geography of You and Me 
- Maggie Stiefvater - The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2)
- Sarah Strohmeyer - Smart Girls Get What They Want 
- Laini Taylor - Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1)
- Siobhan Vivian - The List





2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Although I doubt I’ll be able to read 30 books this summer, I also made plans to reduce my TBR pile considerably over the next few months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too, I hope I can read all of these :)

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)